The Only Dress You Need to Buy this Year
I've talked many a time on investment pieces and classic styles you can wear for a while, if not forever. This dress is one of those pieces. (Read my other blog posts on 3 Things ever Girl Should Invest in, How to Shop Smart Part 1, How to Shop Smart Part 2, and How to Shop Trends the Smart Way)
French Connection usually kills it, but they knocked it out of the park on this one. It may be right under $200, but you if you can budget it, here's why you should splurge for it:
1) It feels custom. The fit and silhouette of this dress is spot on. It hugs me in all the right places and doesn't in the wrong places. For reference, I'm wearing a size 6.
2) It's classic, yet modern. This dress could be worn in any decade and not "date" you. The sleeves make it a bit more modern and help you stand out in all the best ways.
3) It's made of quality fabric. This dress moves with you, but doesn't leav a bunch of wrinkles behind. It holds up whether you're sitting in church or brunching all day.
4) It's versatile. You can wear this to work, weddings, nights out, brunch, church, and more.
5) It's seasonless. This fabric can be worn in any type of weather. Cold? Throw on a sweater or jacket and you're set.
6) It's shown in other colors. I love this blue hue, but the black one is calling my name!
Okay, okay, it may not be the only dress you purchase all year, but it could get you through all your dress needs if you let it! If you can't budget for it this go around, try and use these 6 reasons to find YOUR it dress this year. Happy Shopping!
Would you spend this much on a dress you knew would last longer and you could get more wear out of?